Litowich Law helps people solve problems. When you are facing legal trouble, you want someone who cares about your problems, understands where you are coming from, and can help you improve your situation. More than just a family law attorney, Sarah can help you with those extra issues that sometimes pop up, like DHS matters, some criminal and traffic offenses, and domestic violence issues.
Sarah and her paralegal Amy will help you through a difficult process with attention, compassion, and honesty. They understand that your case is the most important thing in your life and that every minute counts. You are why Litowich Law is here. We listen. You get results.
Litowich Law can help you with Family Law matters, including:
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Contested and Uncontested Divorce
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Original Custody Filings, including Third Party Petitions, and Modification
- Establishing/Challenging Paternity
- Child and Spousal Support Modification
- Remedial Contempt
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Protective Orders
- Establishing Guardianship
Litowich Law can help you with criminal and DHS matters related to family law, as well as setting aside old criminal convictions. We want to help you solve your problems. If we can’t help, we’ll connect you with someone who can.